Written by agency veterans by Steve Lance & Jeff Woll, some of the ideas are not new for those who have been in the agency business for a while, but too often people forget them, like:
- Be expert on the benefits of your client's product or service.
- Know who your customers are.
- Read what your customers reads, watch what they watch.
- Quality is the absence of non/quality signals )like misspellings."
- Attention spans will get shorter. Need to make the point/message shorter.
- Know where you want to take the brand.
- Map a clear route of how you'll take your brand to the destination.
= make sure to communicate that map.
= establish benchmarks against which progress will be made.
=establish measures w/client/agency.
= agree how to resolve issues.
= establish criteria w/client.
Post a Comment